Ladies, Human Hair extensions/ weaves that you wear might be from a dead person in India. Be careful when purchasing them. Here is a true story of a Kenyan woman who contracted worms on her scalp from a weave. Read and share
Irene Myangoh, a personal assistant working at a law firm in Nairobi went to an upmarket hair salon along Kenyatta Avenue, and spent more than Sh3,000 on a human hair weave.
Two weeks later she started suffering from severe headache that would not go away. She would wake up with severe headache at night.
She went to a private doctor who gave her drugs for the relief of mild to moderate pain of inflamatory origin with or without fever; they would only work for a few hours and then the headache would be back worse than even before.
Desperate, she went to see a specialist who did blood tests and even a brain scan. All the tests were negative but the headache persisted, making her unable to concentrate at work and sleeping very poorly.
She went back to her doctor who decided to examine her scalp and under the beautiful weave he found worms! The worms were burrowing into her skull and after sending the samples to the lab they found that the hair had eggs from which the worms had hatched.