Photos of Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s house/ mansion in Runda estate

Here are some photos or the expensive house belonging to Allan and Cathy Kiuna. It is located in the up market prestigious Runda estate. During its construction, the Congregation at JCC, whose money was used to build the house, were told not go and see the house because “wana kanyanga kanyanga”.

Question: If Jesus was still alive and living in Nairobi, would he own such a huge mansion, an expensive Mercedes Benz and a top of the range Range Rover?

Allan Kiuna owns a customized Range Rover (bought from CMC, not a cheap imported range) and his wife, Cathy Kiuna drives a Mercedes Benz (from DT Dobie) worth more than 10 Million Shillings.

Here are the Pictures of Kiunas’ House/ Mansion in Runda, Nairobi. Courtesy of  The Nairobi Wire

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna's expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna's expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna's expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna's expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna's expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna's expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Pastor Allan and Cathy Kiuna’s expensive house/ mansion in Runda Nairobi

Comments

1. Canditor says:

I’m happy for my Pastor, May God Continue blessing and expanding them

2. mosdef says:

Am sure those who are complaining are not the huge givers to the church! those ones never complain. ask them walitoa ngapi? kama ni ni nyingi, wapunguze na wasilalamike huku wanatoa tu. there are soo many ways they can channel that to charity by themselves.

3. Those asking whether Jesus wud live in such an expensive house in Nairobi Shud get ths from me. The houses in this world, not Nairobi alone are not worth of the Son of a King….God would not allow his son Jesus to live in a house of stone bt of Gold only. Wen a man of God is blessd, his blessed abudantly and beyond human wants and needs….so those who are posting negatives post shud check on their faith. I mean Abraham was told THE MANY STARS YOU WILL SEE IS HOW MUCH I WILL BLESS YOU by that saying from the MAKER, KING of KINGS, it means if you aim at the stars the many you see is how much God will grant you and thats wht my mum Cathy n dad Allan did. They saw many stars n thus lots of blessings and because of their trust in God and faith they received in abundance…Tafakari hayo ya Ms. Kagu J Ruguru.

4. Am a proud daughter of zion……..n so thts what am saying with lots of confidence ..never mock a man of God.

5. Joyce Mwangi says:

ndio ndio harafu hahahhha

6. Kago Alfred says:

What does the Gospel command us . what is the true Gospel?

7. People please don't be jealous if God blesses his people, this is what all saints deserve to have, Big up to the Kiuna Family

8. Joshua Asuna says:

Ombea adi zako waishi suku mingi waone ukibarikiwa. pastor am happy, our God is a God of wonders,

9. Kinah Karen Mwalex says:

God is expensive

10. Thomas Ojijo says:

SHOWERS OF BLESSING.TIS JUST THE BEGINNING AND NOT THE END.WE HAVE A REACH GOD.AM VERY HAPPY FOR THAT.

11. whea does it state in the bible thata man of God should stay without….Christian get lost beacause of lack of knowledge. You must love yourself in order to love others. I mean mum n dad have been blessed and they are surely blessing others by giving every tym called upon.

12. Lucy Wanjiku says:

Don't judge them harshly. They have worked hard for it.

13. I am so happy they are my partner. I am so happy that God has really blessed they. They deserves it. They gave us in Huruma their five acres land which was their inheritance from their father to childrens so that we can be able to grow food for the children. God bless you Pastor Allan and Mama Kathy. We in Huruma we care for you and we love and pray for you.

14. What is wrong in a servant of God owning the best of Gods favors. If it were a politician,would this photo be here? Am proud of you kyunas. May Gods grace surpass all your understanding.

15. Anonymous says:

Answer to your question:
    Jesus IS still alive.
    And he has been given the world to rule.

Case and point.

16. Anonymous says:

dgsgagbgbgsg

17. Ron says:

May Yahuwah Have mercy to ya’all and I.

Isiah 8:20To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no daybreak.

To begin with I am a Nazerene and not a christian since Christianity began in paganism dig for the truth “for scripture must be upon scripture, line upon line” Isiah 28:10

Natsarym is plural of Natsarene.This word or title is first used in Jeremiah 31…

6“For there shall be a day when the watchmen [nō-ṣə-rîm] cry on Mount Ephrayim, ‘Arise, and let us go up to Tsiyon, to יהוה our Elohim.’

If you use a lexicon or have a concordanceyou will see this word means, guardian, watcher, protector and is applied to those who would guard the Word of Yahuah his only given name and the Son and His commandments. In those passages other than Acts 11 and one other the word Christian has been plastered over the true word used in the original writings of the Word removing the title of Natsarene. Most modern publications of the modern Word have incorrectly translated Natsarene as Nazerene. Further we see Sha’ul (Paul) was called the ringleader of this sect…

5“For having found this man a plague, who stirs up dissension among all the Yahuḏim throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Natsarenes, Acts 24.

God is not his name, neither is LORD nor JESUS for his name is YHWH and his son’s name is YAHUSHUA meaning I am SALVATION, jesus has no meaning it’s a Mexican name. (LORD IS BAAL = MY HUSBAND) GOD IS A TITLE just like MR or MRS…..

4For giving insight to the simple, Knowledge and discretion to the young. 5The wise one hears and increases learning, And the understanding one gets wise counsel,
    .( Proverbs 1:4-5.)

43“I have come in My Father’s Name and you do not receive Me, if another comes in his own name, him you would receive.44“How are you able to believe, when you are receiving esteem from one another, and the esteem that is from the only Elohim you do not seek?45“Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Mosheh, in whom you have set your expectation.46“For if you believed Mosheh, you would have believed Me, since he wrote about Me.47“But if you do not believe his writings,a how shall you believe My words?” (Matthew 5:43-47)

Brethren fear the most high Yahuwah and tremble upon his name go back to his ways for the way of the wicked is wide and the way of life is narrow and few follow it.

I am dedicated to serving all who seek to worship and serve the Heavenly Father in
    Spirit and Truth. this is to enlighten and encourage. It’s not my intent to condemn anyone or promote any man or denomination. I would encourage you to thoroughly search out the TRUTH. I’m not claiming perfection in my understandings, abilities, or practices. I’m only desiring the truth…and the grace from above to walk it out.

You’ll find that I’m not in the mainstream, but how often in biblical history do we see the
    majority being right? So please prayerfully consider what I have to share.

If any of us claim to be a prophet and speaks to the Most high then how does that work for him if he/she does not know HIS TRUE NAME and do not follow the TEN commandments!!? ask yourself!!!!??

For the most High said in Hosea 4:6 “My people perish for lack of knowledge” for you reject my word I also reject your children……